Minecraft on Windows 10 is stuck on a white screen no matter what you do. Here are some fixes to get it back up and running.
In “Minecraft bedrock stuck on the white screen,” the player is experiencing a problem with their game. The solution to this issue is as follows: “First, you need to close Minecraft and then open it again.” If you click on any link on Freedom251.com & decide to buy it, we may earn a small commission.
Did you launch Minecraft to check on your world and instead be met with a white wall that you never built? Yes, I’ve also been there. Unfortunately, even a million resets won’t cure the white screen problem, which may be aggravating.
I tried everything from running it as an administrator to removing antiviruses, but nothing worked. Then it occurred to me that just terminating a background service would be the answer, and guess what? It’s straightforward to repair the white screen in Minecraft.
In this article, you’ll discover five incredibly effective cures for this problem, and they’ll get your game functioning again whether you’re at the bedrock or anywhere else.
So grab your pixelated hammer, and let’s get this party started!
How can I fix a Minecraft Windows 10 screen that is white (blank)?
The five fixes we discussed before are listed below.
1. In Task Manager, close “runtimebroker.exe.”
Yes, it’s that simple: this method resolves the Minecraft Windows 10 white screen issue for the vast majority of people. All you have to do now is:
- Allow Minecraft to run for a while.
- Next, open your task manager using the Ctrl + Shift + ESC key or the Start menu.
- Select “additional information” from the drop-down menu.
- Under the “Processes” tab, locate Minecraft and click the arrow to its left.
- Select the runtimebroker.exe process currently executing in Minecraft and click “End Process.”
Remember that this isn’t a permanent cure, and you’ll have to repeat the process each time you restart the game. (Isn’t redemption worth a small price?)
2. Install the most recent version of your system’s display drivers
Your computer’s outdated display drivers might cause your Minecraft launcher’s white screen. Here’s how you can get started by updating these drivers:
- Go to your Control Panel and open it.
- Open the Device Manager by searching for it.
- Right-click on your “Display Adapters” to bring up the menu.
- There, choose “Update Driver Software” and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you have numerous graphics cards, update each one separately.
- Wait for them to finish updating before rebooting the machine.
- Restart the game to check whether the issue has been resolved.
3. Open the Windows Firewall and allow the game to run.
The Minecraft launcher black or white screen error often occurs on Windows 10 because your antivirus or Windows Defender is preventing the game from connecting to its servers.
Adding Minecraft to the exceptions list is a simple way out:
- Search & open “Windows Defender Firewall.”
- “Allow an app or feature via Windows Defender Firewall” should be selected.
- Check the box next to Minecraft.exe and the public and private checkboxes to add to this list.
- Click OK to save the changes and restart the computer.
- Restart Minecraft, and everything should be OK.
4. Install the latest version of Minecraft Launcher.
The game launcher might sometimes be the source of the starting black or white screen problem. It might also create issues if your Minecraft launcher is out of date. You must manually update it; here’s how to do that:
- To begin, open the Minecraft launcher.
- On the launcher, you should receive the most recent version information automatically.
- If not, click the arrow to the right of the Play button and choose Latest Release.
- If you aren’t on the latest version, update the launcher or manually download the newest setup file from the official Minecraft website.
- Try relaunching Minecraft after the update and see if it helps.
5. Install Minecraft again.
If all of your prayers have gone unanswered, there’s just one option to solve the problem: classic reinstallation.
Caches or damaged files might also cause the white screen problem. In this scenario, delete Minecraft entirely from your computer and reinstall it using the procedures below:
- Activate the Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features from the drop-down menu.
- Uninstall Minecraft by selecting it and clicking the Uninstall button (Or right-click it and select uninstall).
- To delete Minecraft, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Next, download the most recent version of Minecraft from the official website.
- Finally, install and run Minecraft to see if it solves your issue.
Many Minecraft players are experiencing the dreaded Minecraft white screen problem on Windows 10. It’s also relatively simple to repair. For the most part, ‘disabling Runtimebroker.exe’ is sufficient.
Which of the above solutions did you find to be effective? Please let us know in the comments section below. If not, and you come up with a better approach, please share it with us.
Continue reading this article:
Are you fed up with your sluggish computer? Then, look at our top selections for the best laptops for Minecraft gaming.
The “web displays white mod screen” is a problem that has been present for quite some time. The issue can be fixed by uninstalling the web display mod and installing it again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Minecraft giving me a white screen?
A: This is a bug that can happen with Minecraft sometimes. It seems to be caused by the player’s computer being low on memory, resources, or HDD space. You might want to try reinstalling your game and see if this fixes it up for you.
How do I fix Minecraft Windows 10 not working?
A: This is caused by the game being unable to connect to windows ten servers. You can try several solutions, but for now, make sure that your settings are set up for a lan/internet connection instead of a dynamic IP address, and it should work properly again.
What do I do if my Minecraft launcher is blank?
A: If your Minecraft launcher is blank, the game has been uninstalled. You can re-install it by following the instructions below.
- how to fix Minecraft classic white screen
- how to fix Minecraft white screen mac
- java white screen fix
- how to fix launcher white screen
- Minecraft white screen Nvidia